Friday, April 8, 2011

Forgive me.


Well, although I promised (and made it my new years resolution) to update with a new cupcake once a week that has obviously failed.
But I'm back nonetheless. And I come back with many new cupcakes!
S'mores are one of my favorite summertime campfire treats. I could actually eat s'mores year-round. These wonderful cupcakes are my way of eating them year-round. The bottom of the cupcake has a graham cracker crust with melted chocolate as the second layer. Following the double layer crust is my signature chocolate cake topped with a homemade marshmallow fluff that has been toasted with a torch.
Forgive me for the low quality mobile upload for this photo. These two cupcakes are ones I wasn't sure of at first but ended up being my two favorites.
The cupcakes in the back are honey cupcakes. I made these with a honey cake topped with honey buttercream and drizzled with honey. I know, it sounds like A LOT of honey but it tasted wonderful and was the perfect amount of honey.
The cupcakes featured in the front are pink lemonade flavored. These have a pink lemonade cake topped with a lightly flavored raspberry buttercream. These will be great in the summertime with a cool glass of lemonade.

Promise to update sooner next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment